Translation by Omnia Ahmed Mohamed Kamel
Mere Bewafa OST - Dhuhayain
(Arabic Sub + English translation)
Mere Bewafa OST - Dhuhayain
My Faithless (Lover) Ost - Complain
أوست حبيبى الخائن -أغنية شكوه
you were witness of my love
لقد كنت شاهداً على حبي يا حبيبى
but you became faithless and started seeing someone
ولكنك أصبحت خائن وغير مؤمن بحبي ورأيت غيرى
you were witness of my love
لقد كنت شاهداً على حبي يا حبيبى
but you became faithless and started seeing someone
ولكنك أصبحت خائن وغير مؤمن بحبي ورأيت غيرى
Forever I believed you are mine and I am yours
إلى الأبد اعتقدت أنك لي وأنا لك يا حبيبى
now tell me how I give away my love of my life
أخبرني الأن كيف أتخلي عن حب حياتى؟
If The Lover (Friend) is faithless then God is my only witness
إذا كان الحبيب خائن فإن الله وحده شاهداً
listen, I complain to God about you
إسمع فأنا أشكو إلى الله عن ظلمك لي
Complain, Complain , Complain I will complain
أشكو .. أشكو .. أشكو .. أنا سأشكو
I will ask my Lord, why have I come in this world
وسوف أسأل ربي لم أتيت إلى هذه الحياه
I bear departing even if you are with me
أنا أتحمل الفراق بالرغم أنك معي
Every night, I swelled up my eyes after crying
كل ليلة من كثرة البكاء تنتفخ عيني
listen friend (My Love), dont cry. I am here to listen you.
إسمع يا حبيبى لا تبكي فأنا هنا وأستمع لك
I will remove all sorrows by embracing you
وسوف أعانقك حتى أخلصك من كل أحزانك
listen friend (My Love), dont cry. I am here to listen you.
إسمع يا حبيبى لا تبكي فأنا هنا وأستمع لك
I will remove all sorrows by embracing you
وسوف أعانقك حتى أخلصك من كل أحزانك
If I dont go with you, I will not go anywhere
وإذا كان يجب أن أذهب فسأذهب لك وإلا لن أذهب إلى أى مكان من دونك
If your sorrows are vanished they there will be no departing
وإذا اختفت أحزانك فلن يكون هناك رحيل (فراق)
Dont complain about me
لا تشكو مني
Complain, Complain , Complain I will complain
أشكو .. أشكو .. أشكو .. أنا سأشكو
You left world and came to me my love
لقد تركت العالم كله وأتيت لي يا حبيبى
I bear departing even if you are with me
أنا أتحمل الفراق بالرغم أنك معي
Every night, I swelled up my eyes after crying
كل ليلة من كثرة البكاء تنتفخ عيني

