JavaScript is not enabled!...Please enable javascript in your browser

جافا سكريبت غير ممكن! ... الرجاء تفعيل الجافا سكريبت في متصفحك.

الصفحة الرئيسية

DIL E MUZTAR - Arabic+ English Translation + urdu LYRICS

Translation by Omnia Ahmed Mohamed Kamel




DIL E MUZTAR - Arabic Translation

لقد حاولت أن أشرح كثيرا لهذا القلب لا يهدأ
ولكن هذا القلب قد عذبنى كثيرا

فهو يبدو وكأنها نهاية العالم التخلي عن هذه الرغبات / المشاعر
لقد غاب عنه الكثير

نفس السطورالأولى 

السعادة، الخجل والاحساس
اعتدت على هذه الطريقة في يدك فانت اعتدت الاساءة لي

من خلال هذه الرحلة من الحياة
ظل ذكرياتك يكفي بالنسبة لي




DIL E MUZTAR - English Translation + urdu LYRICS


Dil e Muztar Ko Samghaya Bohat Hay
Mager Is Dil Nay Terpaya Bohat Hay

I have tried to explain alot to this restless heart
But this heart has tortured me a lot

Qiyamat Hay Yeah Tarqay Arzoo Bhi
Mughy Aksar Woh Yaad Aya Bohat Hay

It feels like the end of the world giving up these wishes/desires
I have missed him a lot

Mager Is Dil Nay Terpaya Bohat Hay
Dil e Muztar Ko Samghaya Bohat Hay



I have tried to explain alot to this restless heart

But this heart has tortured me a lot


Qiyamat Hay Yeah Tarqay Arzoo Bhi
Mughy Aksar Woh Yaad Aya Bohat Hay


It feels like the end of the world giving up these wishes/desires

I have missed him a lot
 

Tabasum Bhi Haya Bhi Bayrokhi Bhi
Yeah Anadz ay Satam Bhaya Bohat Hay


Happiness, shyness and insensitiveness

I am used to this way of yours for hurting me


Rahi Hasti Kay Is Chaltay Safar Main
Tumhari Yaad Ka Saya Bohat Hay


Through this journey of life

The shadow of your memories is enough for me
الاسمبريد إلكترونيرسالة