JavaScript is not enabled!...Please enable javascript in your browser

جافا سكريبت غير ممكن! ... الرجاء تفعيل الجافا سكريبت في متصفحك.

Accueil

Meri zaat zarra e benishan OST(Arabic Sub + english translation)

Translation by Omnia Ahmed Mohamed Kamel

أوست مسلسل ذاتى انا لا تعني شئ لهذا العالم

Meri zaat zarra e benishan OST


الترجمه للغه العربيه Arabic translation
--------------------------------------------

(ذاتى انا لا تعني شئ لهذا العالم)


من غيرك الذي يعرف حالة قلبي، يا ربى؟

تحت عينيك، لقد عانيت من حياة مثل الجحيم.
______________________________________________________

كيف يمكنني ان اقول لكم وحشية ما فعلتوا بي؟

من الذى سيستمع إلى قصتي؟

لا يوجد أحد  أستطيع أن أشارك حزنى أو أسراري معه.
______________________________________________________

ما هو زائف، أصبح الحقيقة،

ولكن أنا لم أشتكى وانطق بكلمه واحده،

 هذه العزلة ... هذا الحزن ...

هذه ما أصبحت عليه حياتي.

ذاتى انا لا تعني شئ لهذا العالم .
ذاتى انا لا تعني شئ لهذا العالم.
______________________________________________________

في بعض الأحيان، أهيم على وجهي في الصباح من الوحده .

وفي بعض الأحيان، أتطلع للخروج فى الليل.

وفي بعض الأحيان، أستيقظ بعيون دامعة.

وفي بعض الأحيان، أفكر في لحظاتنا الاخيره .
______________________________________________________

ولكن هناك لحظة أمل،

وهى إيمانى بمغفرة اللهى.

فانا لم يسبق لي ان اشتكى من آلامي،

ولم يسبق لي انى من شدة الألم صرخت لكى أشتكى.

ذاتى انا لا تعني شئ لهذا العالم.
ذاتى انا لا تعني شئ لهذا العالم.
______________________________________________________

ماذا يمكنني أن أقول لكم؟ ,


ماذا كسبت من هذا القدر؟

فانا أود أن أكسب ثمار صبري [من خلال البقاء هادئة].

وأود أن احافظ على بعض من ذكرياتي .
______________________________________________________

فأنا أود أن الحصول على شيء مقابل ألامى.

وأود أن جعل مكان للألم في قلبي،

مقابل ألام التى أخذتها من هذه الالغام.

وآمل أن العالم لا يزال دائما مليئ بالسعادة،

وما أعتقد يصبح حقيقة واقعة.

ذاتى انا لا تعني شئ لهذا العالم.
ذاتى انا لا تعني شئ لهذا العالم.

ذاتى انا لا تعني شئ لهذا العالم.
ذاتى انا لا تعني شئ لهذا العالم.

الترجمه للغه الإنجليزيه english translation
-----------------------------------------------

(Who I am Means Nothing to this World)

Besides You who knows the state of my heart, My Lord?

Under your eyes, I suffered through hell.

How do I tell you the cruelties done to me?

(Repeat)

Who will listen to my story?

There is no one with whom I can share my grief or my secrets.

What was false, became the truth,

But I didn’t say a word,

This solitude … this grief …

That is what defines my life.

Who I am means nothing to this world.

(repeat)

Sometimes, I wander in the lonely mornings.

Sometimes, I look out into the barren night.

(repeat)

Sometimes I awaken with teary eyes.

Sometimes I think on the past moments.

But there is a moment of hope,

The belief that I have in My Lord.

I’ve never complained of my sufferings,

I’ve never cried out loud in pain.

Who I am means nothing to this world.

(repeat)

What can I tell you?

What will I get out of it?

I should just earn the fruits of my patience [by staying quiet].

(repeat)

I should be able to cloak some of my memories.

I should get something for the pain I have suffered through.

I should make a place for pain in my heart,

I will get the one who was mine.

I hope my world always remains filled with happiness,

And what I believe becomes reality.

Who I am means nothing to this world.

(repeat x5)

NomE-mailMessage